Twotade is a drag and drop app utility for setting the creation dates of files and folders to the modification date, and conversely. Various options are available, such as only processing files, or only processing folders, or both.
How to use: Simply drag one or more folders on top of the Twotade application icon in the Finder, on the application more...
Make your face fat instantly!
What would you look like if you gained 100 lbs?
What would your friends look like?
Find out now!
Wanna learn to make this app?
Check out www.iphonecodeprojects.com more...
Aggregator is a utility app for arranging a set of files into folders based on their extension, file type, mime type, modification date or creation date. Each arranged folder is named using the common extension, type, mime type or date of the files it contains.
Visit our website for more information and to try it before you buy it.
Note that Agg more...
SPECIAL! GRAB IT NOW FOR 50% OFF - JUST $0.99!
Get the free version, Photo Reflect, at
Get the desktop version, PhotoReflector, at
Easily add reflections to your photos f more...
Introducing Foodmatic. Give it ingredients and Foodmatic calculates how well those ingredients taste together.
* Calculates how well ingredients taste together *
* Learn what flavors and foods taste amazing together *
* Find delicious recipes by searching with ingredients *
* Be more creative in your everyday cooking *
* Built-in d more...
ImageType adds or appends file extensions to PNG, PICT, JPEG, etc. type image files with missing or inappropriate extensions.
• Supports the file types for which QuickTime exporters are installed.
• Processes subfolders recursively.
• Logs to console.
• If a file has an extension, but requires an updated extension to match the file type, it wi more...
Put your photos on a spinning cube for display!
Spin the cube or make it rotate automatically.
Touch the cube face to change photos or automatically select photos from your albums.
Not just cubes: many other shapes to choose from!
Share your cube on Facebook or Twitter! more...
Put your Instagram feed in your menubar!
"The best way to experience Instagram on a Mac"
- Browse the most popular photos on Instagram.
- Log in to your Instagram account and see your feed.
- Follow your friends and like their photos.
- Full support for Retina Display!
- Comment on photos! more...
CursorCoordinates is a menu bar app that displays the coordinates of your mouse in the menu bar, and copies the coordinates to the clipboard and console via the hot key combo ⌘-Return.
You have the option to set the origin to the top-left, bottom-left, bottom-right or top-right of the screen. Or use the hot key combo ⌘-Right-Arrow to set the ori more...
A clock inspired by the movie TRON for your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
A beautiful display piece to show off your iOS device.
Fully functioning clock shows current hour, minute, and second.
* Supports iPhone 4 Retina Display *
* Customize colors, sizes, and styles with the built-in theme editor *
* Save themes you create or download new ones more...
"appexplorer", "App Stats" and appexplorer graphics are trademarks of Blue Indigo, LLC;
iPod, iPhone, iPad, and
are trademarks of Apple Inc. App images provided courtesy of iTunes.
AppExplorer.com is not affiliated with Apple Inc.
Other names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.